
Hello.
Here I am in this mood again. I would have started this entry with a story if I wasn’t so self-conscious. I love/hate this game I play on this on-line blog thing. Abstract entries are the result of the struggle I have between the want to share and the fear of sharing too much. I’ll still write nevertheless, I’m too much of a wanna-be and cliché enough, I really ‘couldn’t care less of what you think’ (but everyone knows it’s not totally true) and I do want to ‘get it out.’ Hahaha I'm sorry this is really cliché.
--
Be careful little eyes what you see
It's the second glance that ties your hands
Be careful little feet where you go
For it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow
The journey from your mind to your hands
Is as short as your thoughts
Be careful if you think you stand
You just might be sinking
It's a slow fade when you give in
Nothing crumbles in a day
It’s a slow fade
It’s a slow fade
Oh be careful little eyes what see
Oh be careful little eyes what you see
For the Father up above is looking down in love
Oh be careful little eyes what you see
--
I’m fighting my creature in the cave. I thought I had it tamed but now, it seems that it is awake again and I’m showing symptoms. I’m becoming a leech. With teeth. Grr.
I’ve talked to God about it. But Christianity is not easy. Sure, we sing loud and scare people with our over-friendliness but not everyday is Sunday and no, please not ALL Christians are CityHarvesters. Anyway, I was saying, there are difficulties (there's just too much internal conflict which is good but tiring). And then there is that invisible giant of Faith. I remember a voice once weaved me a storybook tale about how everything is going to work out the way it is and that I’m in a great masterplan. I guess reality does limit the imagination. Prophecies like that are usually the truth. But the truth sometimes doesn’t really ‘set you free,’ does it? At least not for me because I always end up frustrated. Okay, I know David killed Goliath with that small stone. But how am I supposed to kill the bloody creature if I can’t see it?
Oh ya! Very funny. I just had a really good visual of what I’m trying to describe. Just the other day, I was watching Jiahao play his DS. And there was this part when Zelda’s uncle was caught by this evil one-eyed octopus monster and Zelda ran over to slay it. He chopped off its tentacles and the uncle was free. Zelda ran over to greet his uncle but unfortunately, the monster was still alive and grabbed Zelda from the back. It stuck it’s tentacles into Zelda’s ears and Zelda became possessed. Now the poor uncle had to pick up Zelda’s sword and fight the monster (which was not easy cause the uncle sucked and was not the main character). Jiahao lost the game by the way and was cussing at the uncle. K la, the monster got quite high HP.
I hope you catch my drift.
It’s a fight. A battle between what is right and what is easy.
I might be losing. Because I have been dropping breadcrumbs recently are already and oh,
Here comes the birds. They are searching for food and I am looking for a friend.
Hello comes the snowman. I'm the snowman la.

<< Home